Econo-Heat Wall Panel Heaters are extremely versatile. The can be painted with water-based acrylic paint (do not use oil based paint) to match interior décor, enabling the panels to blend seamlessly with the surrounding environment.
The Econo-Heat eHeater™ wall panel heater is not recommended for use in bathrooms or other rooms with exposure to water or steam. If a customer decides to install in these areas, the heater should be mounted above shoulder height and be out of reach of a person in a bath or shower. Econo-Heat will not be held responsible for any damage or injury sustained when used in such areas.
The ECONO-KIT includes – 1 x 8mm drill bit (I), 4 x hard wall spacer plugs, 4 x soft wall spacer plugs (II), 1 x drive tool (III) and 4 x mounting pins.
1) Use the holes provided in the cardboard packaging or the heater itself as a template to mark the position of the four holes on a flush wall (ensuring the template is level by using a spirit level).
2) Drill the holes using the 8mm drill bit included. For best results, ECONO-HEAT™ wall panel heaters should be mounted approximately 15cm above the floor and away from windows and doors.
3a) HARD WALL [such as brick or concrete] – Push the hard wall spacer plugs into the wall and position the ECONO-HEAT™ wall panel heater onto the four spacer plugs.
3b) SOFT WALL [such as GIB® Plasterboard] – Screw the soft wall spacer plugs (II) into the four holes in the wall until hand-tight. Use the drive tool (III) and the supplied 8mm drill (I) bit as a lever/handle (or use a screwdriver (IV) by inserting the tip into the back of the drive tool, see diagram 3b) to screw the soft wall spacer plugs fully into the wall.
4) Ensure that the heater is orientated correctly with the switch at the bottom right hand corner. Lock the heater into position with the mounting pins (use a hammer to gently tap the mounting pins into place).
|Power Rating:||1.8 Amps @ 230V
|Dimensions:||Size: 550mm x 550mm x 10mm|
|Max Surface Temp:||Approx 75 – 90° C, depending on the ambient temperature|
|Cable:||2m, 2 core|
|Plug:||3 point, not earthed (World market: depending on country specifications)|
|Approx Quantities:||1 heater per 12m² (temperate climate)
1 heater per 8m² (cold climate)
Soft IR heat & natural convection
• 4 modes (antifreeze, eco, comfort, powerful) • Freestanding base • Shoes & clothes dryer • Heat accumulator • Powerful heating mode
Move heater where it actually need. Mount it on wall or place it on floor, just in few minutes.
• No air drying • No oxygen burning • No dust circulation • Fungus stop
. Kid's friendly. • Overheating resistance (90Со) • Surge protection • Safe touch, surface temp. 80-85Со
Save up to 50% on electricity bills Energy consution- 50 W/m2
• 5 minutes installation • Easy to control
• Warranty - 7 years • 30 years lifetime • CE,CB,RST,UkrSepro,RoHs compliant